Access at your reach
Retail & Agency As Service
- Fun Fact: The typical annual asking rent in SoHo, New York City is $977+ per square foot. With Perfumarie's innovative service models, your growth is turnkey and at a fraction of the normal price.
- Perfumarie is a live-media platform. Our co-retail program enables brands to rent-a-shelf by the month. Synonymous with experiential retailing, Perfumarie is just steps from one of the top five most heavily trafficked corners in NYC. Our by-invitation on-demand showcase offers prime exhibit opportunities from in-store placements to street-level window displays.
- Perfumarie's growth-hacking agency helps emerging and established brands connect with consumers, retail buyers, distributors, influencers and press. Our incubator specialize in brand management, product development, consumer insights, public relations, and business development campaigns.
Perfumarie provides brands with opportunities to attract and engage a modern global audience.
SoHo offers an array of eateries, hotels, and galleries. Perfumarie will expose your brand to more than 40,000 people everyday.
- SoHo is one of the most heavily trafficked neighborhoods in NYC
- Heavy foot traffic (Up to 40,000 people between 12pm-6pm daily)
- Heavy tourist traffic, high retail spending track record
- Shoppers visit us for a wide range of retail (captures the largest audience of the three fashion markets).
- Leading brand names that have been around for decades.
- Top performing stores in the nation: Bloomingdale’s, H&M, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Apple Store, and more.
- Perfumarie works closely with all the top hotels in New York City, including more than 10 high-end hotels within 0.5 miles.
- The Mercer, Soho Grand Hotel, The James Hotel, The Roxy Hotel, The Crosby Hotel, 11 Howard, and the NOMO Hotel are booked to capacity year-round.
- Guests from around the world regularly visits Perfumarie per the recommendations of top hospitality concierges.
- Conveniently located, Manhattan subway lines are within foot steps from Perfumarie, including: N, R, 6, C, E, J, M, Z 1, 6, and 22 MTA bus lines.